• Pay just $12 for $24 worth of food and drink
• Perfect for lunch or dinner
• Fresh, southern-style meals and appetizers
• Not valid for alcohol
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 21, 2013
Hillbilly's Southern BBQ is the place to be for freshly prepared, southern-style barbecue. Start off your meal with one of Hillbilly's appetizers like skillet cornbread, pulled pork nachos, sweet potato fries and buffalo shrimp. From there, tantalize your taste-buds with grilled sirloin steak, a barbecue chicken sandwich, smoked beef brisket or BBQ chicken. A kid's menu featuring favorites like macaroni and cheese, hot dogs and chicken fingers is available for the little ones. Get your fill for half price at Hillbilly's!
Located on White Mountain Highway, Hillbilly's Southern BBQ offers a cozy family atmosphere alongside a full service bar that is great for unwinding after a long day at work. The staff is exceptionally friendly and the food is prepared fresh, so you're guaranteed a delicious meal and a great time.
$12 for $24 towards food and non-alcoholic drink
- Limit one per person and one as a gift. Not valid on alcohol, tax or gratuity. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per table or party. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Georgia Barbecue Sauce Company in Atlanta created the first commercially produced barbecue sauce. The January 31, 1909 edition of the Atlanta Constitution boasted an advertisement for the sauce.