• $12 for $24 worth of menu items (alcohol excluded)
• Casual dining with extensive menu selections
• Great place to watch the game
• (207) 647-5511 OR (207) 647-3266
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 5, 2013
Great pizza can be found in more places than New York City, thank goodness. Dishing out delicious thin crust pies, Bridgton House of Pizza offers a casual spot to relax while enjoying gourmet slices. Whether a pizza fanatic or simply in the mood for quality cuisine, their extensive menu includes hamburgers, sandwiches, salads, pasta and more, guaranteeing to please your picky palate all while doubling your money.
Bridgton House of Pizza strives to be the ideal destination for diners on the hunt for a casual spot where they can sit back, enjoy good food, cold drinks and even watch a game. On the verge of celebrating 25 years of business, they continue to serve up quality food paired with great service, inviting both locals and tourists to 'come try the best.' If you're looking to elevate your status, join their frosted mug club, guaranteeing that in addition to a range of discounts and specials, there will always be a frosty 22-ounce mug waiting for you.
$12 for $24 to spend on menu items
- May purchase 3 per person and 1 additional a gift. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid on alcohol, tax or gratuity. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. One voucher per table or party. Please base gratuity on original bill prior to discount. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Bridgton is home of the annual Four on the Fourth Road Race. The four-mile race is held on the Fourth of July as a fundraiser for the town library.