• $175 for a romantic deluxe getaway for two ($350 value)
• Package includes: 1-night stay for two at the deluxe room with sparking wine, chocolates, breakfast and a limited edition print of The Captain Lord Mansion
• Valid Sunday through Thursday; not valid on holidays
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 1, 2013
While DealChicken usually rises early with the roosters, he loves a weekend getaway where he can sleep in. An “unforgettably romantic” inn, The Captain Lord Mansion treats guests to a relaxing escape on the Maine coast. Indulge yourself while pampering that special someone as you toast the night away in one of their well appointed rooms, waking up to a delicious, homemade meal, all for a seductive half off their normal prices.
Located in Kennebunkport, The Captain Lord Mansion offers guests the feel and amenities of a historic and authentic Maine-coast bed and breakfast. Situated in an area populated by 17th and 18th century colonial and federal period homes, the mansion is the only AAA four-diamond bed and breakfast in the area and provides a full array of spa services paired with delicious food options.
$175 for a romantic deluxe getaway for two ($350 value)
- Romantic deluxe stay for two includes: breakfast, overnight accommodations in deluxe room, sparkling wine and chocolates along with a limited edition print of The Captain Lord Mansion.
May purchase 1 per person and 1 additional as a gift. Valid only from Sunday-Thursday. Not valid on holidays. Advance reservation required and must mention DealChicken voucher number. Does not include 7% Maine lodging tax. Gratuity not included. Please base gratuity on original bill before discount. Not valid on third party gift certificates, offers, coupons or promotions. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
On your 10th visit to the Inn, you will find your name has been added to the bricks in the Memory Garden. Not only will you have memories to cherish, but the Garden will treasure you as well.