• $25 for a 60-minute deep tissue massage ($60 value)
• Treat and heal injuries
• Book your appointment starting November 1
• Located inside the Scarborough Massage and Wellness Center
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 31, 2013
The DealChicken is politely requesting that you stop complaining about that persistent ache and do something about it... like get a more-than-half-off deep tissue massage from licensed therapist Stephanie Ross. Deep tissue sessions are designed to address muscles in need of some serious work. The massage will feature intense pressure to help heal pain (both muscle and chronic), undo knots, soften scar tissue, boost range of motion and more. Book your soothing session today!
Stephanie is in Scarborough and offers a wide variety of massage treatments. She is happy to tailor sessions to your needs.
$25 for a 60-minute deep tissue massage ($60 value)
- May purchase 1 per person and 1 additional as a gift. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Appointments available starting November 1, 2012. Call (978) 886-2235 to make an appointment and mention your DealChicken voucher number. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Please base gratuity on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Muscles are made up of bundles. There are about 5 in an eyelid and 200 in the buttock muscles. Muscles of the human body (640 in total) make up about half our body weight.