• $55 for a one-night stay for two ($110 value)
• Valid Sunday through Thursday only, starting Oct 21, 2012
• Country-style breakfast buffet
• Designated pet rooms available for extra charge
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 16, 2013
Enjoy a cozy getaway for two when you book a one-night stay at The Country Inn Camden/Rockport. DealChicken has scratched up a half-price voucher for you to redeem Sunday through Thursday nights. Each well-appointed suite features its own bath and comfortable country decor. Beginning in October 21, 2012, relax in front of the fire, take a swim in the heated swimming pool and enjoy attentive service. Late afternoon refreshments are offered during teatime, plus warm chocolate chip cookies in early evening. The next morning, eat your fill at the country-style breakfast buffet.
Innkeeper Bill Hahn strives to make The Country Inn a welcoming home away from home for his guests. The main inn has 36 rooms and is open year-round. There are also 11 cottages, which are open May through October.
$55 for a one-night stay for two ($110 value)
- May purchase 1 per person and 1 as a gift. Valid Sunday-Thursday only beginning October 21, 2012. Additional consecutive nights available at $69. Not valid May 6–9, 2013. Voucher valid for two guests, additional charges for additional guests. Designated pet rooms are available; extra charge applies. Not valid on lodging tax. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per party. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Inn originally was a set of 10 cabins called Marion Village, named after the builder's wife. Billboards advertising the home-baked bread they served could be found from Bath to Bucksport.