• $20 for $40 to spend on menu items (alcohol excluded)
• Organic meat and produce, seafood and other seasonal local fare
• Restaurant and tavern open seven nights per week at 5 p.m.
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 15, 2013
It takes a lot more than a decent bargain to catch DealChicken's eye. He's always in search of ways to enjoy the finer things in life without breaking the bank. Take advantage of this special offer at No. 10 Water, the restaurant at Captain Daniel Stone Inn, and enjoy some of the most popular local and seasonal fare Maine has to offer at a savings of 50%. Just $20 gets you a $40 voucher valid toward the restaurant's micro-brewed beers, artisan cheeses, organic meats and produce, and, of course, fresh lobster.
Located in Brunswick's historic Captain Daniel Stone Inn, No. 10 Water offers full-course dining as well as a tavern and a tapas menu every night. The restaurant features a brick porch for outside dining in warm weather and an indoor fireplace for chilly nights.
$20 for $40 worth of menu items
- May purchase 1 per person and 1 as a gift. Not valid on alcohol, tax or gratuity. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per table or party. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Inn was built for Captain Daniel Stone in 1819. Upon his death, his daughter Narcissa inherited the property. For most of the 19th century, the townspeople referred to the property as Narcissas Hill.