• $50 for $100 worth of furniture repair services
• Leather and wood furniture repair, sofa fix-up & upholstery
• No travel fees charged for on-site services
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 18, 2013
Our furniture is meant to last a lifetime, but at times it certainly needs a repair or a little touch-up. You don’t want it to cost you an arm and a leg (of your furniture), so why not pick up today’s deal? At Maine Furniture Repair Services, you can order $100 worth of mobile in-home furniture repair services for only $50—that’s a 50% savings. It restores all makes and models of furniture inside your home and can even find any replacement furniture parts. It repairs anything from leather and wood furniture to touching up a leather sofa.
Maine Furniture Repair Services was established this year and is located in Portland. It services Portsmouth, Bangor, Auburn, Sugarloaf and pretty much anywhere in the Portland area, except Aroostook and Washington counties. It is open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
$50 for $100 to spend on furniture repair services
- May purchase 1 per person and 1 as a gift. Travel included, all prices are flat rate pricing. Service area excludes Washington and Aroostook County. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Cane seating became the height of fashion in Victorian England. It was brought back from Asia where it had been used for centuries.