• $10 for $20 worth of gourmet soups
• Gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan-friendly menu
• Valid only at Maine Mall location
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 7, 2013
Stuck in an ordinary meal rut? DealChicken’s found a way you can soup up your same-old supper—literally—while saving a bundle with 50% off creative soups from Kamasouptra in the Maine Mall. Whether you’re looking for an exciting alternative to your midday mainstay or fueling up for the next retail safari, Kamasouptra’s ever-changing menu of inventive, beyond-broth creations is sure to please. Stop in for a bowl of Beer Cheddar, Maple Roasted Butternut Squash or the signature Kamasouptra Chili and prepare to leave satisfied with the food and the bill!
Luckily, you needn't travel any farther than the Maine Mall in South Portland to enjoy the fruits of their labors. Kamasouptra is open 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. from Monday through Saturday, and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
$10 for $20 to spend on gourmet soups
- May purchase 1 per person and 1 as a gift. Valid only at 364 Maine Mall Road in South Portland. Not valid on tax. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per table or party. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Stone Soup, a parable-style folk story of people coming together in a time of great need to create food for all out of almost nothing, has many versions including French, Hungarian, Portuguese, Russian and Scandinavian—proof that soup is universal!