• $69 for a 'Freshen Up for Fall' stem cell facial ($185 value)
• Dermo-corrective treatment from the G.M. Collin skin care line
• Also includes a neck, shoulder and back massage, a peppermint pedango foot massage and hot towel service
• Receive 15% off product purchases at time of service
• Offers evening appointments
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 4, 2013
This is the time of year when nature begins its slow transition to rebirth. Fortunately, you don’t have to wait through winter to feel like a spring chicken! Freshen Up for Fall with this special stem cell facial from Jonathan Douglas Spa Salon. Let Jonathan, Jim, Monique and Samantha treat you to the ultimate rejuvenating experience, using enriched dermo-corrective products from the exclusive G.M. Collin skincare line that you won’t find anywhere else in ME. This ultra-decadent experience also includes a neck, shoulder and back massage, hot towels and 15% off product purchases.
Established in 2004, Jonathan Douglas Spa Salon has provided hair and spa services to thousands of peeps in the Scarborough area. This full-service spa-salon offers much more than just facials, including hair and nail services, massages, waxing, makeup applications and more.
$69 for a 'Freshen Up for Fall' facial ($185 value)
- May purchase multiples. Bonus services include a relaxing shoulder, neck and back massage, an invigorating peppermint pedango foot massage and hot towels service. Receive 15% off any product purchases. By appointment only. Call (207) 871-8942 to make appointment and mention your DealChicken voucher number. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on gratuity. Gratuity based on value of deal before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Studies show men find women who wear red more attractive. In fact, a woman in red is more likely to be asked on a date and have more money spent on her. Grab that red lipstick!