• $20 for $40 worth of Italian fare (dine-in only)
• Wide selection of seafood, beef and chicken dishes
• Try the Fruitti di Mare, eggplant rollatini or mussels di Roma
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 17, 2013
DealChicken loves a good Italian meal served up homestyle. Today’s deal is for $40 worth of delectable Italian dishes for only $20. At Canelli’s Italian Restaurant in Yarmouth, diners can feast on authentic Italian dishes, cooked so fresh they’ll taste like they were exported. The house special is Frutti Di Mare: a heaping portion of shrimp, scallops, clams, mussels and lobsters served over spaghetti with homemade marinara sauce. Regulars also love pasta, chicken, veal, 100% Angus sirloin steak cooked to perfection, broiled scallops, fresh mussels and fresh and tasty soups and salads. Mangia!
Canelli's Italian Restaurant proudly serves delicious, traditional Italian food full of flavor and fresh ingredients. They also offer an extensive selection of wine, draft and bottled beers to complement your meal. Canelli's mission is to provide an affordable, comfortable and friendly setting where everyone feels like part of the family!
$20 for $40 worth of menu items
- Valid for dine-in only. Limit one per person and one as a gift. Not valid on alcohol, tax or gratuity. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per table or party. Please base gratuity on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The botanical name for basil is Ocimum basilicum. The Latin translates to “basil royal”, giving basil the unofficial title of king of herbs.