• $15 for two $15 vouchers - redeem separately
• Homemade salsas, tamales, chili relleno & more
• Vegetarian and vegan friendly menu
• Located at the heart of Portland's arts district
• PROMOTION EXPIRES September 13, 2013
When it's time to rustle up some grub with a fiesta flair but you can't fly south of the border, the Mesa Verde Mexican Restaurant and Cantina hits the spot. And if you snap up this deal, it'll hit the spot at half price when you get (2) $15 gift certificates for just $15 - $30 value. Regulars chirp about Mesa Verde's homemade salsa, rellenos, moles and tamales—all made from old family recipes. Sink your beak into fiesta shrimp, homemade chili relleno or Paco's Grilled Cheese (cheese, veggies and homemade sauce all rolled up in a grilled flour tortilla). While this deal can't be used towards alcoholic beverages, DealChicken suggests you try the margaritas, made with fresh fruit and premium tequilas.
Mesa Verde has been serving south-of-the-border fare for lunch and dinner in the Portland area for over 16 years. Everything they serve is made with all-natural ingredients. Even the margaritas are made with a homemade sour mix. Whether you dine in the restaurant or pick up takeout, you'll have dozens of delicious options, including a large selection of vegan and vegetarian dishes and an extensive gluten-free menu.
$15 for two $15 vouchers ($30 value)
- Receive two $15 vouchers to be redeemed separately. May purchase one per person. Alcohol, tax and gratuity excluded. One voucher per table per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back or credits. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Mesa Verde has a great smoothies menu. These fruit shakes are made with soy milk, apple juice and orange juice. Choose from eight tasty flavor combinations or create your own with flavors like peanut butter, blueberry, coconut, mango, chocolate, pineapple and mint.