• $12.50 for $25 worth of menu items
• Wide variety of Italian and American classics
• Pick up fresh hot pizza for tonight
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 13, 2013
The DealChicken wants to know: what more could you want from a restaurant than fast, filling and affordable food? How about a half-off special? Come to Louis Pizza to chow down on good grub for less. Savor a slice (or two, or three, or four) loaded with your favorite toppings. Dig into their giant calzones, stuffed with all kinds of goodness. Or taste-test their contest-winning steak and cheese sandwich. It’s all half-off and guaranteed to satisfy your stomach and your budget.
Louis Pizza is owned by Ricky Desrosiers and is proud of its generous portions and good values. The restaurant is open Sunday and Monday, noon to 10 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Friday 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
$12.50 for $25 worth of pizza, cheesesteaks and more
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Not valid on alcohol, tax or gratuity. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per table or party. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Louis started Louis Pizza in 1962! That makes this year their 50th Anniversary year!