• $15 for $30 to spend on indoor karting, food and beverages
• Experience the thrill and adrenaline rush
• Brand new GT5 Sodi karts with 6.5HP engine
• Limit one voucher use for per group
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 25, 2012
If you fancy flying around a racetrack, DealChicken has scoped out the perfect deal for you to have a gander at. Maine Indoor Karting is offering $30 worth of track time for just $15! Race your friends or family, showing off your skills behind the wheel while having an eggcellent time filled with fun. (If you've never raced before, there's no need to worry: Each track session includes a safety orientation that includes instruction on kart operation.) It's not all racing at Maine Indoor Karting; you can also play games in the arcade or go putting on their challenging nine-hole mini golf course. They also have a friendly cafe offering homemade grub for those peckish times in between races and games.
Maine Indoor Karting is located in Scarborough, just 15 minutes from Portland, and offers a karting experience for the whole family. For adrenaline-fuelled fun, you can also choose to hold a birthday party. It's also a great place for bachelor parties! Corporate parties are also welcome to try their Grand Prix events or Super Endurance races.
$15 for $30 to spend on karting, food and non-alcoholic beverages ($30 value)
- Valid for racing, food, non-alcoholic beverages. May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Limit use of one voucher per group per visit. Full amount must be used during first visit. No cash back, credits or refunds. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
At Maine Indoor Karting, the karts can reach speeds of 40 miles per hour. The karts have been expertly engineered to race around the professionally-designed track, while also being safe to drive. The new fleet is here, come test them out!