- $39 for Jewelry Appraisals, Cleaning & Inspection ($270 value)
- Top Rated Local Jeweler by Yelp.com
- Knot Magazine BEST of Weddings Winner 2012 & 2013
- Google Favorite Place – Most Positive Reviews of Any Jeweler in Michigan
- Certified Precious Metal & Gem Dealer by the City of Troy
- Metro times- readers choice Award BEST Jeweler 2012
- Promotion Expires February 10, 2014
Deal Chicken knows the goose that lays golden eggs, but has no idea what they’re worth. Fortunately, you can discover the true insurance value of your fine jewelry (Diamonds, Gold, Platinum, and Silver) with this gem of a deal from Diamond Vault of Troy. Get three Fine Jewelry Appraisals of your precious treasures (with FREE updates for life), plus inspection, cleaning, and Home Care Cleaning Kit (normally worth $270.00) for just $39. If you are considering selling your jewelry, know that Diamond Vault customers consistently say they receive offers of 20% to 40% more than at other stores. Do you have silver coins from 1964 or before? Bring them to the Diamond vault of Troy for a FREE evaluation while every coin is examined right in front of you. Don’t be fooled. Know what you have before you sell! As an example: Kennedy half dollars from 1965 – 1969 are 40% silver and are worth much more than face value.
Since 2003, Diamond Vault of Troy has served as the Detroit Area's Best source for G.I.A. certified diamonds. Owners Randall E. Cole and Timothy A. Mayer have a combined 38 years of experience serving their clientele. By personally sourcing diamonds directly from Antwerp every month, they bring their customers substantial savings. They specialize in engagement rings and custom jewelry while striving to build one-on-one customer relationships that will last a lifetime. Diamond Vault of Troy prefers private personal appointments and is family friendly by offering coloring books and cartoons to keep the children entertained. They have been awarded The Knot's 2012 & 2013 BEST of Weddings Award Winner, MetroTimes' 2012 Readers Choice BEST Jeweler Award,Top Rated Local Jeweler by Yelp.com, Most Positive Online Reviews of any Jeweler in Michigan & Better Business Bureau A+ Rating.
$39 for Three Jewelry Appraisals, Cleaning & Inspection ($270 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and one as gift. Tax not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. By appointment only on Monday - Friday. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will provide copy of written appraisal and photo of items appraised.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
A recent survey found that over 50% of married women hadn't had their engagement rings appraised in the last decade, or had never had them appraised at all. That could be an expensive mistake as the value of gold rises; replacing a 10-year-old ring could cost six times as much now.