- Join in the celebration of the new menu style of Geordie's Restaurant at The Wrigley Mansion Club
- Indulge in the splendor of the new Tuscan Sunset Menu
- Classic fine dining revisited with steak, seafood and Italian cuisine
- Best sunset views in the valley
- Includes 1-month club membership
- Valid Wednesday-Friday, 5-9 p.m.; not valid on Saturdays
- Promotion Expires June 27, 2014
Thanks to today’s deal, you can enjoy the artful Italian Style Steakhouse cuisine typically only served to The Wrigley Mansion Club members and their guests. How did DealChicken pull off such a feat? By negotiating for you a one-month membership to the club in addition to a three-course dinner for two, all for just $59. The combined value of this deal comes in at $120! And the menu sounds simply delish.
Tuscan Sunset Menu
First Course (choice of one per person):
- Tagliata di Manzo (crudo sliced beef, arugula, parmesan)
- Ravioli del Giorno
Second Course (choice of one per person):
- Zuppa del Giorno
- Caesar Salad
- Chopped Salad
Third Course (choice of one per person):
- Pappardelle Vegetale
- Pasta del Giorno
- 8 oz. Broiled Salmon
- Chicken Breast with Lemon and Herbs
- Braised Lamb Shank
Geordie's Restaurant and Lounge inside The Wrigley Mansion-which sits atop a 100-foot knoll above Biltmore Hotel-offers an elegant, award-winning dining experience reminiscent of a previous era. The mansion, built in 1932 by a chewing-gum tycoon, is now the site of a lunch, dinner, Sunday champagne brunches and special events. Considered a private club due to zoning restrictions, the mansion offers annual memberships for just $15 per year.
$59 for a three-course dinner for two at The Wrigley Mansion Club
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiples. Multiple vouchers may be used during same visit. Valid Wednesday-Friday, 5-9 p.m. Not valid on Saturdays. Reservations required, subject to availability. Must mention Tuscan Sunset Menu when booking. Not valid on any holiday. Not valid on Feb. 14. Tax and 15% gratuity will be added on pre-discounted amount. Includes 1 month trial membership to Wrigley Mansion Club. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back or cash value. Must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Los Angeles architect Earl Heitschmidt designed The Wrigley Mansion at a cost of $1.2 million. Combining various styles including Spanish Colonial, it has 24 rooms, 12 bathrooms and over 16,000 square feet.