- Cruise across Lake Powell on a houseboat on a 3-day, 2-night adventure at nearly 65% off
- Boats sleep up to 8-12 (price is for all guests, not per person)
- Depart from a marina in Arizona or Utah
- Travel Aug. 16 - Dec. 31, 2013
- Promotion Expires December 31, 2013
Cruise past nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline “ringed by red cliffs that twist off into 96 major canyons and countless inlets” (Fodor’s). This exclusive offer from Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas includes three- or four-day getaways aboard a selection of houseboats. Rates start at $799 for a boat that sleeps eight (rate is for all guests, not per person), making a three-day trip less than $100 per person.
All houseboats feature a waterslide, upper deck sunshade, refrigerator, outdoor gas grill, microwave, television, radio, air conditioner/heater and convertible or pullout double beds. Pick from two marinas on either end of the lake: Wahweap Marina in Page, Arizona, or Bullfrog Marina in Bullfrog, Utah.
Frommer’s notes, “Lake Powell is as amazing a sight as the Grand Canyon,” with dramatic sandstone rocks including Rainbow Bridge, the world’s largest natural bridge. In Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, the lake is the second largest man-made lake in the U.S.
The standard 46' Voyager sleeps eight with two staterooms, two pullout double beds and a bathroom; the mid-level 53' Adventurer sleeps 12 people with two staterooms, two lower berth rooms and two bathrooms; the deluxe 59' Discovery XL Platinum sleeps 12 people with two staterooms, two lower berth rooms and two bathrooms; and the luxury 75' Excursion sleeps 12 people with three staterooms, two lower berths, two convertible sofas, additional on-deck sleeping pads and two bathrooms.
$799 for a 3-day houseboat escape for 8 at Lake Powell
- With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas directly at 888-896-3829 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 30-31; Sept. 1-2. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. To reserve a boat, pay the refundable damage deposit ($600 for 46’ Voyager and 53’ Adventurer, $1000 for 59’ Discovery XL Platinum, $2000 for 75’ Excursion) at time of booking. Once the boat is reserved, cancellation policy prevails. See below for full terms and conditions.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.