- $25 for a 1-hour full-body massage ($70 value)
- Valid at 4 Valley locations
- Must be 18 or older
- Promotion Expires December 4, 2013
Do yourself a favor and book today's deal for yourself and the one you love. Let the professionals at BackFit Health + Spine set you straight with today's offering: a one-hour therapeutic massage for only $25. This much relaxation typically goes for 70 bucks! Massage therapy offers a natural, conservative treatment approach that relieves musculoskeletal pain for many patients. The licensed massage therapists at BackFit Health + Spine provide specific massage and muscular therapy that is tailored to meet the patient's condition or injury. The benefits of massage therapy may include but are not limited to increased blood circulation, reduced swelling, relaxed muscles, improved energy, better flexibility and overall improved quality of life.
In addition to massage therapy, BackFit offers many other services, including chiropractic care, natural medicine, primary care medicine, physiotherapy, corrective exercises, nutritional counseling, and much more. Go in for an hour of relaxation, but feel free to ask about the other services. Wellness can be achieved with the helpful expertise of these caring integrative health care professionals!
$25 for a one-hour full-body massage ($70 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase two for self and two as gifts. Limit one voucher per visit. Includes comprehensive chiropractic exam. Must be 18 or older. Appointment required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back or cash value. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Got tension? Tension headaches affect 75% of all headache sufferers. Stress and bad posture are often contributors of tension headaches.