- $16 for two all-day passes ($34 value)
- $32 for four all day passes ($68 value)
- Your choice of two locations: Mesa or Phoenix
- Valid only at location selected at time of purchase
- Includes unlimited rides and indoor playground time (see The Details for more information)
- Also receive a bag of popcorn
- Promotion Expires June 26, 2013
Triple-digit temps will be here before you know it, and today's deal from Jambo! Indoor Amusement Park will keep your family cool in a fun environment. Spend just $16 for two wristbands and popcorn (a $34 value) or $32 for four wristbands and popcorn (a $68 value). You can choose between the Phoenix and Mesa locations.
At the Phoenix Jambo!, you will get unlimited rides on the Flying Elephants, Jungle Swing and Safari Train; one ride on the Robotic Safari Animal; unlimited time on the indoor playground; and one game each of mini bowling, mini golf and laser.
At the Mesa Jambo!, you will get unlimited access to the Mini Roller Coaster, Carousel, Bumper Cars, Monkey Barrels, Spinning Cups, Safari Train, Jet Airplane, Tiger Bouncer and Indoor Playground.
Located on N. 32nd Street in Phoenix and on S. Alma School Road in Mesa, Jambo! Park entertains your family for hours. Get a discount on admission to either location with today's deal.
$16 for 2 all-day passes and a bag of popcorn at Jambo! Indoor Amusement Park
The oldest operating amusement park is Bakken in Copehagen, Denmark. The site has been an attraction since 1583, when a natural spring was found there and began drawing crowds as well as entertainers and hawkers looking to make a buck.