- Introducing North Pole Experience Day Trips!
- This is the ONLY chance to get discounted tickets to NPX 2013
- $21 for a Day Trip ticket to Santa's workshop at The North Pole Experience ($42 value)
- Valid ONLY for the new Day Trip NPX tours offered between 1 p.m. and 3:45 p.m.
- Valid on selected dates between 11/30-12/29 (including weekends)
- Once purchased, online redemption only
- Maximum of 2 vouchers per reservation/family, any additional vouchers will be invalid; additional NPX retail tickets may be purchased when booking
- Limited availability, book early to lock in dates and additional seats needed together
- See calendar for tour dates; subject to availability
- This promotion is not valid for customers who have already purchased tickets for 2013 season
- Promotion Expires December 31, 2013
Santa never ceases to amaze children and create wonderful memories for families every year. The North Pole Experience (NPX) is the home of Santa's authentic workshop and one-of-a-kind Christmas adventure with his most magical portal located in Flagstaff, Arizona. The NPX sells out every year and gives families the unique opportunity to be propelled on a trolley through the portal and arrive at Santa's massive 8,500 square foot workshop in the middle of the North Pole forest. Families will visit Santa's Toy Hall of Fame, build toys with the elves, have access to Santa's massive toy factory floor, and more.
Heading into their fifth year, NPX is introducing early day workshop tours with special trolley effects so children can experience the magic and wonder of Santa's Workshop without the night time exterior lights. Thanks to DealChicken, you can buy introductory day trip tickets for only $21, which is half-off the day-trip price of $42. Reserve this wonderful Christmas time event for your family today.
The NPX Trolley Launch and Departure station is the Little America Hotel Flagstaff, which gives families the option to stay overnight and have breakfast with Santa the next day. The workshop experience is approximately an hour and half to an hour and 45 minutes. The early tours are great for families with younger children, local Flagstaff residents or perfect for the family day trip to visit Santa's Workshop and be back home before bed.
$21 for a child or adult ticket for a day tour of Santa's workshop at The North Pole Experience
- Limit 2 per family, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Online redemption only. Valid for day tours between 1 p.m. and 3:45 p.m. on Nov 30, Dec 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 24, 26 and 27 only and are not redeemable or transferable to night NPX tour times offered later in the evening. Valid for the 2013 season only. Not valid for customers who have already purchased tickets for the 2013 season. Valid for new bookings only. No cash value or cash back. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know the North Pole Experience has an “Area 47,” which is where Santa keeps his secret sleigh hanger! Where else can you see Santa's sleigh?