- $25 for $50 worth of food and drinks
- Not valid on Prix Fixe menu or Chef’s Table specials
- Reservations recommended
- See website for hours of operation
- Promotion Expires May 23, 2013
Although DealChicken’s always wanted his own personal chef, the closest he’s come is watching episodes of Emeril too close to the TV. With this half-price deal on award-winning international cuisine from Razz’s Restaurant & Bar, he’ll be sitting in the catbird seat soon, savoring inventive dishes from around the world, crafted by chef-owner Erasmo “Razz” Kamnitzer and his team and you can too. Whether you opt for one of the daily specials or a regularly-featured selection like escargot burguignonne, green papaya salad, pork tenderloin schnitzel or Cuban-style green rice, you’ll feel like each one was created with you in mind. So go ahead and please your palate—at 50% off, your pocketbook won’t mind either.
Conveniently located at the southeast corner of N. Scottsdale Road and Shea in Scottsdale, Razz's is open 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday; closed Sunday and Monday. Their menu changes often, adding new items and specials regularly.
$25 for $50 worth of food and drink
- May purchase multiples. Limit one voucher per table, per visit. Reservations recommended. Not valid on Prix Fixe menu or Chef’s Table specials. Not valid on tax and gratuity. Must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Erasmo "Razz" Kamnitzer has had numerous television appearances on TV’s Food Network, along with various other television shows.