- $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Dine-in only
- Reservations recommended
- Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and Halal dishes available
- Phoenix New Times' two-year winner for “Best Indian Food”
- azcentral.com/Arizona Republic Reader's Choice Award "Best Indian Restaurant"
- 2011 Open Table Diner's Choice Award winner
- Promotion Expires April 23, 2013
Restaurants found roadside in northern India inspired the menu at The Dhaba. Dishes such as Adrak De Panje, cubes of minced lamb marinated in a ginger-based blend of select spices, and Tandoori Kukkar, chicken on the bone marinated in yogurt, spices and herbs, both come out of the restaurant's tandoor oven and please meat lovers. Vegetarians have plenty to choose from too, including Lahori Malai Kofta, dumplings made with paneer, cauliflower florets, carrots and potatoes, served in a rich and creamy sauce. Try one of these dishes or anything else on the menu with today's deal from The Dhaba: $15 for $30 worth of food and drink.
The Dhaba in Tempe blends all spices in-house and serves dishes at medium spiciness unless otherwise ordered. If you like food with more heat, be sure to order a lassi, a traditional Punjabi yogurt drink available in a variety of flavors, to keep cool.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink at The Dhaba
- May purchase multiples. Limit one per table, per visit. Dine-in only, not valid on carry-out. No split entrees. Reservations recommended. Not valid on holidays. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. An 18% service charge will be automatically added to each bill. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, promotion or happy hour.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Dhabas can be found in India and Pakistan. Serving local cuisine and close to the highways, they serve as truck stops for travelers and merchants.