- $199 for 3 non-invasive LipoLaser treatments ($735 value)
- 40-minute treatments on up to 4 different areas
- Can be used on legs, arms, waist, back, chin, neck, hips, stomach, back, love handles, inner and outer thighs
- Includes doctor consultation, nutritional coaching, alkaline water and total body vibration
- FDA-approved pain-free technology
- Immediate results
- Promotion Expires July 11, 2013
After the holiday season consisted of so much turkey and gravy, it's a perfect time to slim down those feathers and wings. But even if you head to a gym, it's still pretty difficult to trim down the excess. The professional team at Touch of Health understands the remedy. For $199, you can order three non-invasive LipoLaser 40-minute treatments for up to four different areas, such as legs, arms, waist, back, chin, neck, hips, stomach, back, love handles, inner and outer thighs. It's all a $735 value—that's a 72% savings! The treatment involves a cold laser light that is non-cutting and pain-free. The treatments include a consultation session with the doctor, total body vibration, alkaline water and nutritional coaching.
Touch of Health is owned and operated by Dr. Brian K. Gallagher. It is located in Scottsdale and the hours of operation are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday from 2-6 p.m. It also offers private appointments for special requests.
$199 for 3 LipoLaser fat loss treatments on up to 4 areas
- May purchase up to 2 per person and 5 additional as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers redeemable per person. Appointment required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Can be used for treatment on legs, arms, waist, back, chin, neck, hips, stomach, back, love handles and inner or outer thighs. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Dr. Gallagher believes in educating his patients on how to be pro-active in their own health, and his practices promise the least invasive techniques available to bring about the best health possible.