- $90 value for $33
- Includes Prive deep-conditioning treatment, shampoo, blowout and style
- -plus- eyebrow wax
- -and- champagne and chocolates
- Blowout can last days adding body to fine, limp hair while keeping frizzies at bay for women with thick, curly hair
- Conditioning treatment helps restore damaged, brittle hair
- Promotion Expires July 1, 2013
You lead a busy lifestyle, so you'll appreciate the one-stop style experience at Moda Forte Boutique & Salon. In keeping with an all-in-one approach, this family-owned beauty biz is offering a deal that gives you a little bit of everything, from your hair to your face and beyond. They boast cutting-edge hair design, a talented and experienced staff, and a chic and approachable atmosphere where you'll feel comfortable. You'll love their beautiful location in the foothills of Scottsdale's McDowell Mountain Ranch community, and you'll appreciate how their eco-friendly products are just as good to the environment as they are to your skin and hair!
Although they offer hair styling, coloring and makeup applications, Moda Forte is much more than just a salon. Mother-daughter duo Denise Forte Ghiglia and Nicolle Levrett promise they have you covered from head to toe, with a boutique full of beautiful high-end accessories and well-constructed fashions from prominent designers.
$33 for a deep-conditioning treatment, blowout & style plus eyebrow wax, champagne and chocolates
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. Appointment required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Tax and gratuity not included. Please be courteous and tip on the full value prior to discount. No cash value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Some of the brands you'll find in Moda Forte's hip boutique include Free People, French Connection, Line & Dot, Black Orchid and David Kahn.