- $30 per person for a two-hour Tenderfoot ride ($60 value)
- Travel along the Superstition Mountains' most beautiful trails
- Must be 8 or older to ride
- Maximum weight is 225 pounds
- Blackout dates: 12/22/12-1/2/13
- Promotion Expires March 20, 2013
DealChicken is an outdoorsy kind of dude and when he's able to take a break, he loves to enjoy the grandeur of the beautiful Arizona desert. He's found a deal from Don Donnelly's D Spur Ranch that will have you kicking up your heels and ready to ride off into the sunset - or, at least into canyons, dry-washes, up mountainsides and along scenic trails in the Superstition Mountains. You'll thoroughly enjoy a two-hour Tenderfoot ride where you'll experience all of this, plus the company of Saguaro cactus, mule deer, steer, coyotes and more. So saddle up, and get riding for less!
Don Donnelly's D Spur Ranch has been providing custom Arizona horseback adventures in the Superstition Mountains and Gold Canyon since 1980. The business offers trail rides, cookouts, hayrides and cattle drives, making it a must-do for adventure lovers. You'll also find horsemanship lessons and boarding there.
$30 for a 2-hour Tenderfoot trail ride ($60 value)
- Limit 2 per person, may purchase 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit, per person. Reservations required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Blackout dates: 12/22/12-1/2/13. Must be at least 8 years old to ride and cannot weigh more than 225 pounds. No cash value or cash back. Must be used in one visit. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
You may know that Don Donnelly's D Spur Ranch has been providing custom Arizona horseback adventures in the Superstition Mountains and Gold Canyon since 1980, but did you know they have been rated No. 15 in National Geographic's Top 100 Adventures?