• $20 for $40 worth of cookies
• Large selection of cookies include Double Dipped Swedish Tea Balls, Peanut Butter Coconut Pecan, Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin Pecan Cookies, and Grandma Joy's Swedish Gingersnap Cookies
• Cookies are $12.95 per dozen
• Handmade with only the finest ingredients
• Featured on Food Nation with Bobby Flay
• In-store pickup or free delivery within 20 miles of 85234
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 5, 2013
Delight your holiday guests by serving a tray of premier holiday cookies created by Blue Ribbon Desserts in Gilbert. The DealChicken hops into view with a festive half-price voucher for these special temptations — get $40 worth of cookies for just $20. Some of the varieties include Oatmeal Raisin Pecan Cookies, Grandma Joy's Swedish Gingersnap Cookies, Sugar Cookies and Peanut Butter Coconut Pecan Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Watch them disappear as your guests nibble their way to an empty plate.
Owned by Stan and Brenda Storm, Blue Ribbon Desserts serves up award winning pies, desserts and cookies. They've been in business for 10 years.
$20 for $40 worth of cookies
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per order. Tax and gratuity not included. Blackout dates: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years' Day and Easter. Not valid on $7.95 daily lunch special. 72-hour notice required for all orders, subject to availability. Not valid on special orders. Valid for in-store pickup or delivery within 20 miles of 85234. Surcharge may apply for further distances. Valid for cookies only, no substitutions. Entire value must be used in one order. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Blue Ribbon Desserts has won several national awards for their desserts and pies. Can you imagine what their cookies are like?