• Pay $15 for a punch card to be used at a dry cleaner near you ($40 value)
• Includes $5 worth of dry cleaning- 8 times
• -plus- $1 off per item (up to 10 items)- 16 times
• Additional discounts included based on location
• Redeem voucher online for punch card
• Valid at participating locations listed; location will be selected at time of redemption
• Services on punch card are valid for one year from DealChicken purchase
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 31, 2013
While DealChicken only has to worry about clean feathers, he knows finding a reliable dry cleaner can be a challenge. Save on an entire year's worth of dry cleaning services with today's deal: $15 for a Dry Cleaning Super Saver card (a $40 value). This card gives you a $5 credit toward dry cleaning (with no minimum required) for eight visits and $1 off per item (up to 10 items) for 16 visits. You also will receive additional discounts depending on the location you visit. Not only does this deal deliver long-term savings, it allows you to try different dry cleaners in your area at a deep discount.
More than 1 million Dry Clean Super Saver cards have sold nationwide. Join the many saving serious money on their dry cleaning.
$15 for a punch card to be used at a dry cleaner near you ($40 value) - 37 locations
- May purchase multiples. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. DealChicken voucher will not be accepted for service at dry cleaning locations. Voucher must first be redeemed online at http://www.drycleansupersaver.com/redeem.asp for punch card. DealChicken voucher expires May 31, 2013 but services on punch card are valid for one year from online purchase and may be used over multiple visits. Punch card is valid at participating locations listed on deal. For more information, call customer support at (480) 921-8282.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The average dry cleaning customer spends $600 to $1000 per year on services.