• $20 for $40 worth of award-winning pies
• Large selection of seasonal holiday pies, seasonal fruit pies, cream & custard pies and premium specialty pies
• Pies range from $19.95-$25.95
• Handmade crust with only the finest ingredients
• Featured on Food Nation with Bobby Flay
• Winner of Marie Callender Pie Contest
• In-store pickup or free delivery within 25 miles of 85234
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 23, 2013
Chicken feed may be a treat for your average barnyard bird, but DealChicken only delves into the most decadent desserts. Today’s deal is only $20 for $40 worth of award-winning pies at Blue Ribbon Desserts. Only the finest ingredients go into their designer pies. Fresh fruits, decadent chocolates and custards are what make these pies stand out. Choose from any of their pies including seasonal holiday flavors: Perfect Pumpkin, Sweet Forever Berry and Sweet Potato Pie.
Over the past 20 years Brenda and Stan Strom have made thousands of award-winning pies, cakes, cheesecakes and cookies at Blue Ribbon Desserts. They also make gorgeous cakes to celebrate weddings. Take a look at their cookbook and baking classes for some bakers' secrets!
$20 for $40 worth of award-winning pies
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per order. Blackout dates: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years' Day and Easter. 72-hour notice required for all pies, subject to availability. Valid for in-store pickup or delivery within 25 miles of 85234. Surcharge may apply for further distances. Valid for pies only, no substitutions. Entire value must be used in one order. Tax and gratuity not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Blue Ribbon Desserts was inspired by the many blue ribbons that Stan and Brenda Strom and family have won at the Arizona State Fair. Their hobby exploded into a business when Stan and Brenda were featured on Food Network's Food Nation with Bobby Flay in 2001.