• $55 for a one-night stay at Roundhouse Resort ($110 value)
• One bedroom or studio with partial kitchen
• Sleeps up to four people
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 28, 2013
DealChicken knows it’s good to get away from the barnyard and soak in some new scenery. He’s flying over to Roundhouse Resort, where you, too, can save half price off a one-night stay. The natural setting provides opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, fishing and skiing at the Sunrise Ski Area. No matter which direction you take, memorable activities await at every turn. Plus, the area offers many restaurants, golf courses, scenic attractions and shopping.
Located an easy four-hour drive from downtown Phoenix, Roundhouse Resort offers office hours from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily, but guests must check in before 9 p.m.
$55 for a one-night stay for up to 4 in Pinetop at Roundhouse Resort
- Limit 3 vouchers per household. May combine up to 3 vouchers for a consecutive stay. Additional nights may be purchased at the regular rate. Reservations required 12 days or less before stay, subject to availability. Black-out dates: 11/22-11/25/12 and 12/21/12-1/3/13. Valid for a 1-bedroom or studio with partial kitchen at the Oak or Pine Lodge. Sleeps up to 4 people. A security deposit is required at check-in. Tax not included and must be paid upon check-out. Pets are not allowed. Check-in is at 4 p.m. and check-out is at 10 a.m. Must check-in before 9 p.m. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Roundhouse Resorts offers several area attractions including the Mogollon Rim Overlook, Woodland Lake Park, mountain lakes, museums, challenging golf courses, Springerville Volcanic Fields, Casa Malpais Ruins, Hon-Dah Casino, and self-guided tour opportunities.