• $10 for 2 admission passes ($22 value)
• Valid Tuesday through Sunday, 12 p.m.-4 p.m.
• Caters to ages birth to 10 with hands-on, interactive exhibits
• Annual closure: Oct. 24-31
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 18, 2012
You and the kiddies feeling cooped up? DealChicken hears you: without frequent excursions outside barnyard bounds, his whole brood starts to act, well, broody. That’s why he’s hatching a day trip to the Children’s Museum of Phoenix, where you can snag two passes for the price of one. Your little peeps, ages birth to 10 will find there’s an engaging project, exhibit or program that’s bound to capture their imaginations. Quiet types can dream away the day in the Book Loft; wannabe chefs can whip up a make-believe meal in the Texture Cafe; peewee explorers can lose themselves in the Noodle Forest... the list goes on and on. So why not save your kids from the blahs and yourself some cash?
The Children's Museum of Phoenix was named one of the Ten Best Children's Museums in the Country by Parents Magazine and Best Museum for Kids by AZCentral.com. Founded in 1998, the museum is located at 215 N. 7th Street in downtown Phoenix. Doors are open to the public Tuesday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Be sure to check their website for special events and full museum details.
$10 for 2 admission passes to Children's Museum of Phoenix
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. If gifting, you must enter recipient's name at checkout. Valid noon-4 p.m., Tuesday-Sunday (Monday when the Museum is open). Not valid for special events or during annual closure Oct. 24-31. Cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. Not valid on prior purchases. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Children’s Museum of Phoenix employs over 30 museum floor staff called Playologists. Playologists have backgrounds in early childhood development and education, and are trained to assist visitors in having a fun, playful, educational experience!