- $10 for two $10 vouchers ($20 value)
- Menu includes frozen yogurt, smoothies, bubble tea and more
- Self-serve frozen yogurt bar, priced by weight
- Promotion Expires June 25, 2013
DealChicken loves a refreshing tasty treat, especially when he can fix it just the way he likes it. At Yo Serve Yogurt Bar, you'll have almost as much fun serving and topping off your frozen yogurt as you will eating it. There are more than 20 flavors from which to choose, including low- and non-fat varieties. Feeling fruity? Blueberry pomegranate, Sicilian blood orange or passion fruit will hit the spot. If you're craving something decadent, then red velvet, dulce de leche or cheesecake classico will surely satisfy. Top it off with berries, coconut, cookies or candy bars and savor every bite.
Yo Serve Yogurt Bar is a family-owned venture, and today's deal is valid at the Gulf Breeze location. Open Mondays through Saturdays from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m., Yo Serve also has smoothies and bubble tea on the menu. Inquire about the text message discount club to receive information about specials.
$10 for two $10 vouchers for frozen treats
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiples. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Not valid on tax. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on June 25, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Yogurt is said to boost immune system. Lower serum cholesterol and is an excellent source of protein. So go ahead, enjoy!