- $10 for $20 worth of food and drinks
- Valid for dinner only, Sunday - Thursday
- Alcohol included
- Not valid on happy-hour pricing
- Beautiful patio seating overlooking Pensacola Bay
- Promotion Expires June 22, 2013
DealChicken has discovered a little piece of paradise in Pensacola, and it can be yours for half price. For only $10, you'll get a voucher for $20 worth of dinner and drinks at Nick's Boathouse, right on the water in downtown Pensacola. The vibe at Nick's Boathouse is so relaxed and comforting, it's worth $10 just to hang out there. But with a dinner menu that begins with soups, salads and sandwiches and features specialties like fresh salmon, Pecan Crusted Grouper and 12 ounce Ribeye, you'll want to dig right in. Grab this deal and give yourself a good reason to enjoy a great night out.
Located right on Pensacola Bay, just west of the beautiful one-year-old Pensacola Bayfront Stadium, Nick's Boathouse offers a relaxed and casual atmosphere with an innovative menu featuring a wide variety of fresh seafood, steaks and flatbreads. There's also a full bar and live local music Friday and Saturday nights.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drinks at Nick's Boathouse
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Purchase limit is 4 per person. May purchase additional gifts. Valid for dinner only Sunday through Thursday. Not valid Friday or Saturday. Limit 1 per table/group, per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on June 22, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
While some shrimp may live up to 6 and a half years, the average life expectancy is 1-5 years.