- $10 for two $10 vouchers for food and beverages ($20 value)
- Also includes hookah
- Valid at New Warrington location only
- Not valid on daily specials or promotions
- Promotion Expires June 27, 2013
Why dine at home when you can go somewhere exotic and indulge in some of the best Greek and Middle Eastern cuisine around? DealChicken's got the answer for you with 50% off food and drink from Jordan Valley Restaurant and Hookah Lounge, where you can enjoy Mediterranean fare as well as a bit of hookah. Thanks to their extensive menu you can feast on gyros, falafel, tabouli, baba ghanoush, fried kibbeh and much more.
From the authentic food to the intoxicating music and aroma of shisha, Jordan Valley is as close to the Mediterranean as you can get without a passport. Their staff has a passion for hospitality and culture. In addition to the regular cooking provided at the restaurant, they also offer catering for your party needs.
$10 for $20 worth of food, beverages and hookah
- May purchase multiples. Limit 1 per table/group, per visit. Valid at New Warrington location only. Not valid on daily specials. Entire $10 value must be used in 1 visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on June 27, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Baba ghanoush, sometimes spelled baba ghanouj or baba ganoush, is a puree of eggplant, sesame tahini and lemon juice. It's usually seasoned with garlic, olive oil and spices like mint and parsley.