- $25 for a complete dinner for two ($50 value)
- Includes an appetizer to share, plus a drink, salad, entree and dessert for each person
- Valid for dinner only
- Not valid on alcoholic beverages or daily specials
- Perfect for Valentine's Day dinner
- Promotion Expires May 20, 2013
Make your Valentine feel extra special with a romantic dinner at Geno's Italian Restaurant in Pensacola. DealChicken says you have the opportunity to save half price on your meal, which includes one appetizer to share, plus drinks, entrees, salads and desserts. The menu is stuffed with Italian favorites such as Geno's homemade meat lasagna, pasta with Alfredo sauce and shrimp, clams or grilled chicken, specialty sandwiches, hand-tossed pizzas and more.
Established in 1972 by owners Tony and Jane Secchiari, Geno's Italian Restaurant welcomes diners from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday; and 5 to 10 p.m. Saturday. Closed on Sunday.
$25 for dinner for two including drinks, one appetizer, salads, entrees and desserts
- Purchase limit is 4 per person. May purchase additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table/group, per visit. Deal includes one appetizer to share, two drinks, two salads, two entrees and two desserts. Excludes bruschetta appetizer and alcohol. Valid for dinner only. Not valid on daily specials. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Tax and gratuity not included. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on May 20, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Customers rave about Geno's, saying it's the place to go for a great Italian meal with outstanding service.