- $10 for $20 worth of food and beverages
- Extensive menu of innovative Asian cuisine
- Delicious sushi and hibachi
- Perfect for Valentine's Day
- Promotion Expires June 15, 2013
This year, impress your Valentine with dinner at Kappa Japanese Restaurant in Pensacola. This local gem has the delicious, made-to-order Japanese cuisine you'd expect from an exclusive upscale restaurant, and yet the inviting atmosphere feels like you're dining with friends. It's the perfect place for a cozy date, and the eclectic menu lets you experiment with exciting new flavors. So, feel free to sample a little of this, and a little of that. It's the perfect dining concept for Valentine's Day.
Kappa has only been around for about a year, but they've already made quite an impression on the locals. Online reviewers aren't hesitant to call it, 'the best sushi in town.' Other online praise? 'Rare jewel,' 'melt-in-your-mouth delicious,' 'amazing presentation,' and just 'Yum!'
$10 for $20 worth of food and beverages at Kappa Japanese Restaurant
- Limit is 1 per person. May purchase up to 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher redeemable per person. Limit 1 per table/group, per visit. Valid toward dine-in, dinner only. Voucher not valid toward "all-you-can-eat" or "2 for $19.99" special. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on June 15, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The oldest love letter or poem on record was written on a clay tablet in about 3500 B.C.