- $222 for full-day 22 ft pontoon boat rental ($445 value)
- 8-hour rental, up to 6 people
- $20 for each additional person (up to 12)
- Fuel not included, available on location
- Must be 21 years or older
- Not valid March 29-31
- Promotion Expires May 8, 2013
Whether you want to go fishing, enjoy some water sports or cruise on the bay, Outcast Charter Docks is the place to go. With today's deal, get half off a day on the water in your very own (rented) pontoon boat-22 feet of flat-bottomed, easy-navigating bliss in Perdido Bay. Include five of your friends or family along with you or choose to pay a wee bit extra for up to six more folks. Pack your sunglasses and sunscreen along with whatever your pleasure: food and drinks, inner tubes, fishing gear, cameras (for those dolphin-spotting moments) and more.
Outcast Charter Docks, one of the best places around for water sports and charter rentals, is on Perdido Beach Boulevard in Orange Beach. Outcast also has fishing charters, sunset cruises, parasailing and jet-ski rentals.
$222 for a full-day 22 ft pontoon boat rental ($445 value)
- Purchase limit is 3 per person. May purchase additional gifts. Reservation required in advance, subject to availability. Valid for an 8-hour rental for 6 people. $20 surcharge for each additional person, up to 12 people total. Not valid March 29, 2013 through March 31, 2013. Fuel not included and can be purchased on location. Valid credit card and driver's license must be kept on file. American Express not accepted. Must be 21 or older to redeem. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Tax not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on May 8, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In Australia, the word "pontoon" often refers to an anchored raft-like platform used for diving.