- $60 for a 1-hour full body cleanse for two ($120 value)
- Valid for new clients only
- Monday through Friday only
- Come well hydrated
- Not suitable for pregnant women or patients with heart devices
- Promotion Expires April 22, 2013
If you're feeling sluggish and out of sorts, take advantage of today's deal and you'll be back to your plucky self in no time. Body Detox Center of Pensacola is offering a rejuvenating, full-body, ion frequency cleanse that's designed to improve energy, clarity and overall health, and help fight aging. Common toxin-induced ailments helped by the detox footbath sessions include headaches, poor concentration, depression, nasal congestion, chronic fatigue syndrome and recurring constipation.
In business since 2010, Body Detox Center of Pensacola is run by Ruth C. Duke and offers customers a spa-like environment designed to promote overall wellness and body balance.
$60 for a full-body ion frequency toxin cleanse for two
- Purchase limit is one per person. May purchase additional as gifts. Appointment necessary, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation required. Limit 1 per visit. Must be used in 1 visit. Valid for new clients only. Valid Monday through Friday only. Not valid for pregnant women or those with heart devices. Must sign waiver. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on April 22, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
This cleanz is a one of a kind experience. The exclusive system is two fold: the vibration/frequency portion is toxin specific providing maximum results. The second utilizes osmosis for the toxins to exit in the footbath. During the cleanz, toxins are pulled from your core with a Biomat (hot crystal therapy), promoting alkalinity and the detoxifying process.