- $10 for $20 worth of food and beverages
- Alcohol not included
- Family-owned sports bar and restaurant
- Pool tables and 30 tv's
- Valid Monday through Friday only
- Not valid on daily or football specials
- Limited quantity available!
- Promotion Expires March 20, 2013
DealChicken salivates over a juicy discount, so he's brought one back from Sharky's Bar and Bites, which is letting diners sink their teeth into $20 worth of mouth-watering menu items for just $10. Sharky's is one of Pensacola's favorite sports bars with pool tables and 30 tv's, so you can always catch your favorite sporting event! Enjoy selections like buffalo wings, a steak sandwich, a juicy burger or a ribeye steak. This is definitely more than your average bar food. So, head out to Sharky's Bar and Bites and enjoy some fun, sports bar dining with a bite.
Sharky's Bar and Bites is located on North Davis Highway across from University Mall. All burgers are made to order with USDA choice beef. And speaking of beef; brave eaters can try the Shark Attack Burger Challenge, which gives you 30 minutes to eat a three-pound burger and two pounds of fries. If you succeed, not only is it free - but you also get a t-shirt and your picture in the hall-of-fame!
$10 for $20 toward food and non-alcoholic beverages at Sharky's Bar & Bites
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table, per visit. Valid Monday through Friday only. Not valid on alcohol, daily specials or football specials. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Ever wonder which beach is the most dangerous in terms of shark attacks? It is Amazimtoti Beach in South Africa.