- $15 for $30 toward food and drinks
- Patio dining, full bar, authentic cuisine
- 2013 Best of the Valley winner for Best Italian Restaurant
- Promotion Expires June 29, 2013
The DealChicken’s mouth is watering just thinking about this eggstra special offer from Le Donne Cucina. Your beak will be delighted with $30 worth of authentic Italian cuisine for $15--that’s 50% savings. Gather your favorite feathered friends and family and get ready to dine on favorites such as daily homemade pasta, eggplant parmigiana, veal marsala, salsicce arrabbiata or risotto putanesca. With a vast selection of wines from California, Australia, Italy, Spain and more, you’ll find the perfect vino to complement your meal. Chef Guillermo Cruz and the friendly staff are waiting to tempt your palette and satisfy your appetite with an experience that will leave you clucking for more.
Nestled in Palm Desert, Le Donne Cucina Italiana has been serving up fresh, daily chef-prepared Italian cuisine for over 18 years. This authentic restaurant, known for fun patio dining and its wine and cocktail bar, has been voted Desert Magazine's 'Best of the Valley' for best Italian food, six years in a row.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table, per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back or cash value. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, promotion or special. Voucher valid 24-hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
There is a great debate about the origin of pasta. Historians say spaghetti was not native to the Mediterranean and that it originated in Arabic countries as well as Egypt. There are also roots tracing it to Africa, Greece and Asia.