- $15 for $30 toward food and drink
- Menu includes salads, pasta and sandwiches
- Constantly rotating selection of handcrafted beers on tap
- Valid for dine-in only
- Promotion Expires June 15, 2013
The only thing better than fresh, piping hot pizza is eating said pizza while sipping on greattasting, handcrafted beer, created by knowledgeable brew masters. All of this and more is waiting for you at Lamppost Pizza and Backstreet Brewery, and today's deal will save you flavorful 50% when you spend $15 instead of $30. In addition to pizzas such as the Linebacker—stacked with cheese, pepperoni, salami, Canadian bacon, bacon, ground beef ands sausage—there are a number of vegetarian options. The menu also offers tasty appetizers, crisp salads, generous sandwiches and pasta dishes. The brew master alternates his selections often, so be sure to ask your brew tender for the latest varietals.
Since 1976, Angelo Baro and his sons, Tom and Dan, have been putting their heart and soul into Lamppost Pizza and Backstreet Brewery. Over the years, the business has grown into a chain of 37 restaurants, best known for their pizza, beer and sports. It's a family favorite spot in La Quinta.
$15 for $30 toward food and drink
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 2 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table, per visit. Dine-in only. Not valid on tax, gratuity or specials. Gratuity should be based on original bill prior to discount. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value or cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Lagers are the most commonly consumed type of beer in the world.