- $199 for a three-hour celebrity home tour in a horse-drawn carriage ($405 value)
- Up to 6 people
- Includes picnic snack basket
- Tour starts in front of Espresso Cielo in Palm Springs
- Must call for reservations
- Promotion Expires April 8, 2013
Climb aboard one of the horse-drawn carriages operated by Big Horse Carriage Company and prepare for a delightful three-hour experience catching sight of celebrity homes. The tour passes by the homes of Lena Horne, Lily Tomlin, Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Jack Warner, Ronald Reagan and Jane Wyman, Sidney Sheldon, Kirk Douglas and many others. Your tour includes a picnic snack basket for up to six people. Today, you can buy your tickets at half price!
The pickup/meeting place for the Big Horse Carriage Company is in front of Espresso Cielo on Palm Canyon Drive. The business offers tours and carriage rides seven days a week; please call to make a reservation.
$199 for a 3-hour celebrity home tour with picnic snack basket for up to 6 people
- Limit 2 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. Reservations required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value or cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Come down to the Palm Springs VillageFest on Thursday evenings between Baristo and Amado to meet Big Horse Carriage company's rescue horses. For a minimal donation, you can feed them a carrot or pet them. And of-course, asking questions about their horses is always free!