- $10 for $20 worth of food and drink
- Dine-in only
- Located in downtown Palm Springs
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Promotion Expires April 29, 2013
DealChicken doesn’t need an excuse to get his eat and drink on, but today’s deal makes imbibing and noshing that much more appealing: snap up $20 worth of cocktails and grub for just $10 from Hamburger Mary’s. Hamburger Mary’s is all kinds of fun with bottomless mimosas and champagne on Sundays, Glee and X Factor nights and happy hour weekdays from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Of course, some stick-to-your-ribs fare is recommended when tipping back a few, so try the meat and mushroom pizza with pepperoni and sausage, chicken fajita salad and, of course, the giant burgers. Big as your head, juicy and with dozens of varieties, these burgers live up to the hype. Eat, drink and be Mary!
Located in downtown Palm Springs, Hamburger Mary's has an open-air patio for cool weather dining and imbibing. They are open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner-check their Facebook page for specials and events!
$10 for $20 worth of food and drink
- Limit 2 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table, per visit. Dine-in only. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value or cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The first Hamburger Mary's opened in San Francisco in 1972. Almost 40 years later, the original joint is no longer open, but there are locations from Hawaii to Tampa, each with their own unique, eclectic decor.