• $59 for a 90-min. signature full body deep tissue massage & bodywork session ($120 value)
• Appointment includes a full body massage, deep heat therapy for neck & shoulders, organic warming muscle ointment and blissful relaxation on the healing infrared amethyst crystal massage table
• 1 voucher per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift only
• By appointment only
• 24-hour notice of cancellation required
• For women only
• Limited quantity available!
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 31, 2013
Whether you're nursing tired muscles or life just has your feathers ruffled, DealChicken knows that sometimes a massage is just what the doctor ordered. Take advantage of this offer from Shay Johnson and associates and enjoy a 90-minute massage and bodywork session for 50% off regular price. Pay just $59 and get a full body deep tissue massage, a $120 value personalized to your needs. Just purchase your voucher, set up an appointment, relax and enjoy!
Shay Johnson and associates are located in Palm Desert in the Crystal Palms Courtyard next to McGowans and specialize in holistic wellness exclusively for women. They offer the finest in healing massage, holistic facials and nutrition coaching. This holistic wellness boutique has what you need to feel good and live healthy.
$59 for a 90-min. deep tissue massage & bodywork session exclusively for women
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift only. Limit 1 voucher per person. Appointment required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid for women only. Gratuity not included. No cash value. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Group appointments not available.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that massage is most likely the oldest form of healthcare? It is seen in Egyptian tomb paintings and can be found in ancient Chinese, Indian, and Japanese texts.