• $30 for 5 ThermaJade infrared massage sessions ($65 value)
• Sessions are 55 minutes each
• Relief from chronic pain or injuries
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 29, 2013
Feel like a spring chicken again with an eggcellent offer from AcQPoint. For just $30 instead of $65, receive (5) 55-minute ThermaJade massage sessions on this advanced multi-functional physical therapy table. AcQPoint, a center for preventative and alternative medicine, is ideal for anyone wanting to reduce stress or target specific areas for healing. Whether you suffer from chronic pain, injuries, osteoporosis, or if you’re simply seeking optimal health and youthful vitality, give ThermaJade massage a whirl and see what it does for you. The combination of local heat, massage, acupressure and gentle traction provided by jade rollers will have you relaxed and realigned before you know it. The team at AcQPoint is standing by to help get you to the point of ultimate health. Doesn’t that tickle your fancy?
Located in La Quinta, AcQPoint is a new go-to center for acupuncture, preventative medicine, fitness maintenance and facial rejuvenation. The clinic's mission is to provide the best service and treatment, with the latest technology and techniques available, in a friendly, relaxed environment at the most affordable prices possible.
$30 for five 55-minute ThermaJade massage sessions ($65 value)
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Appointment required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Founder and AcQPoint director, Dr. Diane Sheppard is a California state licensed acupuncturist and Chinese herbologist. She holds a PhD in Eastern Medicine, and her doctoral thesis, Historical Overview and Comparative Analysis of Contemporary Chinese, Japanese and Korean Traditional Medicine was given her university's award for Best Dissertation.