• $59 per person for a unique experience and scenic tour to 4 Temecula Valley wineries, including tasting fees, discounts, souvenir glass and a delicious lunch ($119 value)
• Trolley tour in Temecula wine country with personable guide and beautiful vineyards
• Guests will enjoy patio table-side service during lunch
• A 5-hour excursion
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 12, 2013
Our bon vivant DealChicken scratched around Southern California wine country to discover this half-price, wine appreciation experience. For $59, you’ll roll along merrily through scenic Temecula Valley on Brewen’s Empire Trolley for a five-hour guided tour to four different wineries. At each of the locations, there’ll be wine tastings and discounts on your purchases. You’ll be picked up at an arranged location and experience all of the wonders this valley of vineyards has to offer. Sip from your souvenir glass and enjoy a patio served lunch, not the typical box lunch, with like-minded wine lovers.
The trolley is also available for other wine tours or private charters.
Owner Amy believes life is about building relationships through shared experiences. Passengers on Brewen's Empire Trolley agree; it's a great ride and an entertaining event for corporate groups or family celebrations: birthday, pre-wedding party, Quinceanera, etc.
'Life is short. Enjoy the ride!'
$59 for a Temecula wine tour from Brewen's Empire Trolley ($119 value)
- May purchase multiples. Reservations required, subject to availability. 72-hour cancellation policy. Voucher not valid until the day after purchase. Must be 21 years or older. Valid only for tour purchased. Voucher must be used in one visit. Deal is for one person. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Gratuity not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Wine tasting is a fun way to experience many different types of wine. Be sure to twirl your glass before taking a sip as this speeds up the vaporization of the wines compounds, which creates a delightful aroma.