• $99 for a 8-day/7-night stay for 2 adults and 2 children ($1800 value)
• Valid at Ka’anapali Beach Club in Maui, Hawaii
• Includes $100 VISA Dine Around
• Resort fee of $45 per night for 7 days not included
• Processing fee of $149 per person not included (third and fourth person free)
• Airfare not included
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 10, 2013
Picture it now—-seven nights in Hawaiian paradise with someone special, where you’ll enjoy a wonderful stay along the shores of pristine white-sand beaches at Ka’anapali Beach Club in West Maui. The resort offers tranquil atrium gazebos, tropical gardens, gentle waterfalls and a one-acre pool. There’s more—a miniature golf course, games room, beachside barbecue area and fitness center are also located on the grounds. Just a few minutes away, you’ll find five championship golf courses, top-notch tennis facilities and of course, restaurants and shops galore. Aloha.
As a bonus you’ll also receive a $100 VISA Dine Around. Learn more about VISA Dine Around at http://www.tripsincentives.com/DineAround.html
The pressure is off, as you'll have a year to experience this fabulous offer and Hawaii boasts fantastic weather year-round. Note that condominium inventory is available through the secondary market and not directly with the resort.
$99 for a 7-night stay at Ka'anapali Beach Club in Maui plus $100 VISA Dine Around
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Taxes and gratuity not included. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Not valid for Florida residents. Valid one year from date of issue. Booking maximum advance notice 60 days. Resort fee of $45 per day for 7 night = $315. Processing fee of $149 per person x 2 people = $298 (includes tax, maid cleaning, and administration fee). Processing fee is for 2 people. The 3rd and 4th person is free. Condominium inventory is available through the secondary market not directly with the resort. Trips Incentives reserves the right to substitute when necessary. In the event resort is unavailable, comparable accommodations will be provided. Call 800-268-5856 ext. 3 if you have any questions about this deal.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Maui is known as the Valley Isle and is the second-largest island in the Hawaiian chain. Loihi, located southwest of the Big Island, is the newest Hawaiian Island. It's still below the waterline, but volcanic activity will cause it to become dry land soon enough.