• $15 for two $15 vouchers toward food and drink ($30 value)
• Vouchers to be used on separate visits
• Burritos, fajitas and other Mexican fare
• Breakfast and dinner menus available
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 27, 2012
DealChicken never needs an excuse to sink his beak into some tasty Mexican fare, but if he did, this bargain would be it. Take advantage of this special offer from Rincon Norteno, and you'll receive $30 in food and drink vouchers for only $15. That's 50% off everything from Mexican-style omelets, to succulent shrimp, to hot enchiladas. So drop by for breakfast or dinner, and enjoy a meal and a price that will have you saying “me gusta”!
Located in downtown Indio, the family-owned and -operated Rincon Norteno restaurant has been open for over 45 years. The Flores family boasts authentic Mexican fare, a wide menu selection and a warm atmosphere that keeps customers coming back.
$15 for two $15 vouchers toward Mexican cuisine ($30 value)
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. Limit one $15 voucher per table, per visit. Not valid on gratuity. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Flores family introduced Coachella Valley locals to their family recipes when they moved here from Texas and opened Rincon Norteno Cafe in 1964. Located in the Old Desert Theatre, their little restaurant grew so popular you had to wait in line to get in on the weekends.