- $20 value for $10
- Italian cuisine with Greek and Cajun flair
- Valid for dine-in and carry-out
- Promotion Expires June 25, 2013
Get your tastebuds and appetite ready to feast on your favorite Italian and Greek dishes, with MaMa's special twist, at MaMa's Style Kitchen. Italian menu highlights include cheese, lobster and shrimp, veal and portabella, or spinach and artichoke ravioli, topped with your choice of red sauce or Alfredo sauce, pizzas and strombolis. Greek favorites include gyros—gyro meat with tomato, onion and Tzatziki sauce on a grilled pita; the Thessaloniki salad; and the Greek pasta—gyro meat, Kalamata olives, onions, tomatoes and penne tossed in olive oil and Tzatziki sauce topped with feta cheese. You can also try the famous Philly Cheese Steak. No matter what you choose, you'll be in heaven.
Located one block north of the Ozark Square on 1st Street, directly across from City Hall, MaMa's Style Kitchen is open for lunch Monday-Saturday, for dinner Wednesday-Saturday and closed Sundays. The restaurant is ideal for groups and families and they offer outdoor seating, catering, take-out and in-house dining.
$10 for $20 worth of menu items
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. May purchase three for self and three as gifts. No cash value. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. No cash back. Not valid with other offers, discounts or promotions. One per table. Must present printed voucher when ordering. Valid for dine-in or take-out orders. Reservations accepted, but not required.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The ingredients used to make calzones and stromboli can be the same, but a calzone is more like a stuffed pizza in the shape of a half moon and a stromboli is more like a sandwich.