- $15 for $30 worth of food
- Two $15 vouchers
- Call-ahead seating available
- Menu full of home-cooked American classics
- Promotion Expires May 30, 2013
Being an early bird, DealChicken likes a good, hearty breakfast. He flies to Dinky’s Diner for a delicious omelet and a side of “Philly Browns”—Dinky’s hash browns loaded with veggies, swiss cheese and Philly steak. Now, there’s a way to start a day! Enjoy $30 worth of breakfast, lunch or dinner for only $15 (two $15 vouchers) with today’s deal. Homestyle breakfasts with biscuits and gravy, chicken fried steaks, fresh roast beef, chicken, shrimp, burgers, shakes, malts and more are all at Dinky’s. Their tasty daily and weekly specials have become legendary!
Dinky's Diner is home to the famous Dinky Burger. Enjoy the authentic diner look and feel as you fill up on classics like burgers, fries and a cold soda. Call ahead for faster take-out service. Dinky's recently celebrated their 1-year anniversary!
$30 worth of food and drink (two $15 vouchers)
- Deal split into two $15 vouchers. One voucher per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One certificate per table per visit per bill.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Early day Reeds Spring was literally built on the large spring branch and its tributaries. Board walks and porches were built over the water. Merchants had milk boxes and places to store milk and butter which they took in trade from the country folk.