• $10 for TWO $10 vouchers for donuts
• Try a red velvet or apple spice
• Two Springfield locations
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 31, 2013
As Homer Simpson would say, “Mmmm… donuts.” Today’s deal from St. George Donuts gets you $20 worth of the delicious breakfast treats for just $10. DealChicken recommends getting at least one each of his favorites: the red velvet and apple spice. The shop also sells fritters, muffins, and even biscuits and gravy! Use this deal to buy donuts for your officemates or hide the box at home and have one a day until you run out.
Locally-owned and-operated since 1970, St. George Donuts has two locations in Springfield: one on East Sunshine and the other on South National. Redeem this deal at either shop.
$10 for TWO $10 vouchers for donuts from St. George Donuts ($20 value)
- Two per person. May purchase two additional as a gifts. May use up to four vouchers at once. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Vouchers cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Must present printed voucher. Valid for bakery items only.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Many people like to debate whether “doughnut” or “donut” is the proper spelling for the delicious round pastry item. "Doughnut" is actually proper, but "donut" is acceptable.