- Come try their buttermilk or sourdough pancakes, chicken fried steak skillet or their popular Cinnamon rolls
- Lunch, senior and children's menu available
- Opens early at 6 a.m. every day
- Promotion Expires February 6, 2014
DealChicken’s own farmer’s table is the center of family life. But that doesn’t mean he’s averse to the occasional meal out. Well, okay, more than occasional. He’s at Farmer’s Table just about every chance he gets. Homemade cinnamon rolls, chicken-fried steak, hefty burgers, a proper chili cheese dog, truly legendary breakfast burritos—this is farm-style cooking, done the old-fashioned way. With the best ingredients, plenty of love, and really big plates. So gather the flock, and head over to the best farmer’s table you’ll find—outside of your own kitchen.
Farmer's Table has been serving up delicious, home-style meals to Fort Collins regulars for over 30 years. Although they're now around the corner from their original location, facing Elizabeth instead of Taft Hill, the high-quality, down-home cooking hasn't changed. You'll still find your old favorites on the menu - and possibly some new ones too!
$10 for $20 Worth of Food and Drink at The Farmer's Table
- Cash refunds may be given up to 14 days after purchase. See Terms of Service for additional details. Limit 2 per purchase and 1 as a gift. Limit one voucher per visit, per table. Does not include tax or gratuity. Not valid with any other offer. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Farmer's Table bakes an average of 100 cinnamon rolls and more than 60 loaves of cinnamon bread every month. Each one is hand-crafted by Grace, who started working for the Farmer's Table founders, two sisters, when she was a teen.